- Indie Patron Previews Nevergrind Online
- Follow Nevergrind Online On Kickstarter
- Fastest Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica GT of All Time With Time Slip
- Nevergrind Online Development Continues!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam
Category Archives: Browser Game Articles
I have been targeting the keywords “browser rpg” for months and now, for the first time, Nevergrind now appears at the top of page 2. I’m so close to page 1 that I can taste it! I also wrote about … Continue reading
In the course of developing my first browser RPG, Nevergrind, I made a lot of decisions. Some good and some bad. However, on the whole, I did remarkably well at keeping development costs under control. Even Greg Micek of the … Continue reading
In this article I would like to share my experience launching my first browser game. For those that aren’t familiar, Nevergrind is a browser RPG that I have publicly developed since September, 2012. Starting last month, on April 20th, players could … Continue reading
Successfully funding a browser game on Kickstarter is an ominous proposition. The search results for “browser” on Kickstarter is like a graveyard of game development aspiration. A paltry 13% of results were successfully funded. This stands in stark comparison to … Continue reading
Initially I thought it would be a good idea to charge for nightmare and hell difficulty. Charging 150 crystals, approximately $1.50, to unlock nightmare, which is only available after playing for about 6 hours, seemed like a reasonable monetization to … Continue reading