- Indie Patron Previews Nevergrind Online
- Follow Nevergrind Online On Kickstarter
- Fastest Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica GT of All Time With Time Slip
- Nevergrind Online Development Continues!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam
Tag Archives: game development
NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
I didn’t see a good explanation on the web on the general workflow for deploying an nw.js app to Steam, so I made this video. I also mention how to use Greenworks to make it easy to talk to Steam’s … Continue reading
Posted in Web Game Development Tagged game development, indie games, steam, web development Leave a comment
Nevergrind Online – First Edition of Class Skills Unveiled
The development of Nevergrind Online, the co-operative multiplayer sequel to Nevergrind, is still in its infancy, but I thought I’d share this list of class skills that I drew up. The list of spells and skills is much simpler compared … Continue reading
Posted in Nevergrind, Web Game Development Tagged browser game, game development, html5, web game 4 Comments