- Ghislaine Maxwell Is Reddit’s Infamous maxwellhill?
- Nevergrind Online Development Continues!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- Everquest Project 1999 Titanium Download
- Leonard MMORPG Purity Test
- Complete List of Verses in the King James Bible That Support Post-Tribulation, Pre-Wrath Rapture
- Complete List of King James Bible Verses with Differences From The Modern Versions
- Complete List of Flat Earth Verses In the King James Bible
- Twin Boys and Their Sister Eating Sweet Potatoes For the First Time
- 20 Reasons EverQuest is the Greatest Game of All Time
Tag Archives: grand strategy
Here’s one of the games that we played on 11/30. We mostly messed around, but we played one competitive match and decided to record it. Here’s how it went! Enjoy!
I will be holding my final planned closed beta night for Firmament Wars prior to its public release. Details shown below: Where: https://nevergrind.com/games/firmament-wars When: Wed, 11/30 @ 8 p.m. EST I’ve added a lot of great features over the last … Continue reading
I’ve been busy working on the final scoreboard for Firmament Wars. I must say I am pretty happy with it so far. Especially considering that I have only worked on the view for one night. Right now the data from … Continue reading
I just finished up a new feature in Firmament Wars that players are sure to enjoy: private messaging! This will make it possible to message your friends anywhere on Broken.Net. If they’re in a lobby, in a chat channel, or … Continue reading
I have been spending a considerable amount of time adding proper websocket communication to Firmament Wars, including a special server push implementation that allows me to push game data updates in realtime from the server to the client. In addition, … Continue reading
I just completely redesigned the title screen. Now you can see who is hanging out in the global chat lobby. At this point it should be pretty easy to allow players to change to a different channel, too. So if … Continue reading
I am adding a very popular feature: the ability to control the sound and music! I am adding an options modal that you can access from either the title screen or even during a game. It will look something like this. … Continue reading