- Indie Patron Previews Nevergrind Online
- Follow Nevergrind Online On Kickstarter
- Fastest Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica GT of All Time With Time Slip
- Nevergrind Online Development Continues!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam
Tag Archives: risk
This is the third map to appear in Firmament Wars. I combined a few of the smaller states to make them easier to click. I get a little bit better at creating these maps each time I make one. This … Continue reading
Achievements have become a staple of many modern games and Firmament Wars is no exception. Since it’s a military-themed game, I thought it would make perfect sense to add military ribbons that would be earned by completing achievements. Today I … Continue reading
Here’s one of the games that we played on 11/30. We mostly messed around, but we played one competitive match and decided to record it. Here’s how it went! Enjoy!
I will be holding my final planned closed beta night for Firmament Wars prior to its public release. Details shown below: Where: https://nevergrind.com/games/firmament-wars When: Wed, 11/30 @ 8 p.m. EST I’ve added a lot of great features over the last … Continue reading
I’ve been busy working on the final scoreboard for Firmament Wars. I must say I am pretty happy with it so far. Especially considering that I have only worked on the view for one night. Right now the data from … Continue reading
I just finished up a new feature in Firmament Wars that players are sure to enjoy: private messaging! This will make it possible to message your friends anywhere on Broken.Net. If they’re in a lobby, in a chat channel, or … Continue reading
I have been spending a considerable amount of time adding proper websocket communication to Firmament Wars, including a special server push implementation that allows me to push game data updates in realtime from the server to the client. In addition, … Continue reading