View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Zero cooldown Tornadoes? 
Orc Warlord

Am I reading this right? Isn't that like gg meltmode or am I missing something? About to hit the druid hard and find out on hardcore!

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:18 pm
Deathly Harbinger

Druid is my next project after the warrior but I do believe that 0 cooldown is correct :)

Revenant Snugglepuppy Cuddlekitten
Outrider Dogna Stormwolf
Knight Isthar Ironbane

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:21 pm
Skeleton

Yeah.. zero cooldown. It's pretty wicked. Easily takes out dozens of enemies in a few seconds with just that skill alone. The hardest part is trying to spam next pull and tornadoes at the same time.. generally, the tornadoes kill so much faster than you can pull especially if hurricane and earthquake are up as well. The cooldown on pulling doesn't really help either. It takes good timing with kills and pulling hordes to keep the chains going. The amount of aoe destruction the druid has is ridiculous.

**Hall of the Dead**
Generic Savior - 96 - Druid Halfling
Kal Torak - 96 - Wizard Erudite
Apeiron - 96 - Druid Halfling
Snatch Bandit - 92 - Ranger Half Elf

Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:52 am
Goblin Captain

Sounds pretty awesome. Probably will wait for pull mechanics to change but really excited to give druids a go

Beasting - Enchanter

Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:05 am
The Veteran

It's hilarious fun right up to the point where the RNG hates you and sends out a series of 1 tornado to tickle the mob instead of melting it ;)

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:46 am
Skeleton

It is awesome for leveling.

I found the damage lacking once I started
getting into hell champions. Though, I didn't
have really good gear.

Up until that point it wrecks 5-pulls.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:38 am
Orc Warlord

Druid is pretty solid, not the most powerful class, but is far better than the worst classes. I'd say its leaps and bounds better than Shadow Knight, Wizard and Magician. I think its better than Shaman, Ranger, Paladin as well. IMO its a mid-high tier class. I place it under Monk, Enchanter, Warrior, Necromancer.

33k DPS in a 40 chain. But for longer chains my DPS falls between 25-30k. But the DPS readout is underestimating Druid's killing speed, because most of Druid's DPS is AOE, and DPS readouts don't properly take that into consideration. The DPS varying a few K here and there is due to the randomness of tornado mostly.

Some things to note about Tornado's DPS:

Higher damage weapons don't necessarily boost the DPS of Tornado over a 1H + Orb/shield. The damage value on the weapon is irrelevant. Only its stats matter. Warlock's nemesis gives a higher DPS boost than a Singed Cudgel, and that's with 1h blunt skill maxed out & considering druid doesn't gain skill levels with piercing weapons.

+15% physical and +15% magic upgrades on the same weapon give the exact same damage boost. Although the later boosts the DPS of his other skills.

Intelligence raises Tornado & Earthquake damage.

If you upgrade weapons for Druid, upgrade magical damage.

If you're thinking Staff of Sentoth + warrior set on a Druid for crazy tornado damage, you'll be disappointed. The strongest gear setup is full set of Sorcerer's + 5 pieces of Warlocks + 2 pieces of Phantasmists + Archmage shoulders.

Roarak - Warrior level 99
Megidos - Necromancer level 99
Rykros - Magician level 98
Kuldera - Druid level 98
ProphetMuhammad - Cleric level 98

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]