View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
I think it's time for a legit, endgame farming zone. 
The Purist

A new zone "A Mystic Portal" or something appears in Act 1 after beating Nalatos for a given difficulty. The background would just be selected randomly from any art available (variation ftw) and all enemies in the game can pop here including an occasional boss. Enemy levels would be similar to the final zone in the difficulty.

Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to implement, I'm not sure if you have enemy stats hardcoded for each difficulty or they follow a function based on level but obviously if they're hardcoded you'd have to rework all that and it wouldn't be worth it.

It's be nice to see those Act 1-3 backgrounds again after you've blown through them.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:41 pm
Site Admin

INFERNOOOOOO.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
Cephalid Subverter

Lets get some slider bars for monster power

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:16 am
Skeleton

don´t give d3 too much shit. not his fault his parents are screw ups. i´m actually excited about the new patch. power creep is real, but i´ll chow down any form of content like a fucking pig.

i don´t really know if nevergrind needs a specific farming zone. chain and horde are actually really really great game mechanics which can turn every zone into a farm zone, if you´re properly specced and geard towards it. i farmed a lot of levels and bis gear as early as nimgaul nightmare on my hc warrior and i guess drops are even better of you´re able to chain kill hords in nimgaul hell.

on the cosmetic site, new (changing) backgrounds and stuff soud nice, as long as they´re not FUCKING CUDDLE BEAR UNIVERSE! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:47 am
Deathly Harbinger

Yeah for early gearing Nightmare Nimgaul is actually really good. You can get the elite set items and a lot of other quality uniques at a pretty decent pace since it's easy to become geared enough to swarm there.

Revenant Snugglepuppy Cuddlekitten
Outrider Dogna Stormwolf
Knight Isthar Ironbane

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]