View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
What's up guys? 
Orc Warlord

I had to take a vacation for awhile due to real life issues. This game was addictive for me, and one of my coping mechanisms to distance myself from addictive games is to delete some or all of my progress, which in this case was my characters. Anyway I've decided to start playing again. I recently started with an enchanter. Luckily, I still got some gear in storage, so its not like starting over completely. Pretty sure I could BiS an enchanter with what I got or at most be short 1-2 pieces.

Next on my list of classes to play are ones I haven't tried before so:

Enchanter
Warrior
Paladin
Shaman
Cleric
Ranger

Anyway how's the gaming coming along? I looked around on the forums to try and find any changes made to some of the classes, but maybe I missed that topic? If only minor changes have been made, that's cool. I wasn't expecting Maelfyn would ninja nerf a ton of stuff.

Roarak - Warrior level 99
Megidos - Necromancer level 99
Rykros - Magician level 98
Kuldera - Druid level 98
ProphetMuhammad - Cleric level 98

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:17 pm
The Veteran

Of all the classes you list ( haven't tried Cleric) Shaman was my fav, give it a try!
Don't know of any ninja nerfs, but haven't played in a while...

HF!!

Hall of the dead:
DRIZZT - lvl 79 Dark Elf Wizard
Simona - lvl 74 Dark Elf Wizard

Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:12 am
Orc Warlord

My Enchanter is level 99 now. I'm working on Paladin currently, he's level 97. I'm missing a couple pieces of gear to complete my paladin build. RNG is trolling me and not dropping an assassin's guile.

My paladin can do 18-20k sustained DPS now that I switched to a warrior set + staff of sentoth. I don't take credit for that setup, I think Tezi originally came up with it and I'm stealing it. I like that setup on Paladin, but I'm not a fan of that setup for Enchanter. Because you have to give up cast speed for melee DPS, whereas on Paladin you don't. In other words, Paladin owns the shit out of Shadow Knight. Paladin is a fun class to play, and as tanky as it is that makes it suitable for HC. I only got killed on my pally because I was 5 pulling in the earlier levels and got overwhelmed (almost no leech), but I at least know the limits of the class with specific gear combinations. The level 20 Vengeance bonus pretty much makes the Paladin class viable. You can technically go Mageadin, or Meleeadin.

I didn't realize my Paladin is at the top, lol. I just started hell mode.

With the way mobs scale up with chains now, some builds are better off grinding Nightmare Nimgall and the mobs can hit level 104-105 or so. That makes it possible to hit level 99 on some builds that couldn't chain in hell mode. Unless you can completely smoke chains in hell nimgall, I'd say leveling up nightmare nimgall via chaining is the quickest EXP. Sub 20k dps should be farming nightmare nimgall to hit 99, but that's my opinion. I will be aiming for level 99 on my Paladin, and it'll be the first level 99 Paladin.

Roarak - Warrior level 99
Megidos - Necromancer level 99
Rykros - Magician level 98
Kuldera - Druid level 98
ProphetMuhammad - Cleric level 98

Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]