View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Clerics and why they are kick A-- 
Anuran Assassin

Lol cleric has to be the most OP class I've played so far. That said I have all my Uniques on him, but with the new option setting of both, I am chain killing like nothing else. At level from 3 to 10 on a single chain. The ambush stun, plus the heal, and buffs just make me happy to have found a new caster that I love better then my necro. As a halfing I get sneak which rocks. just saying with the mana regen, and mana per kill gear hes wearing, I would not be supprised to see a 200+ chain pic sometime in the future.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:31 pm
Site Admin

I'll let you guys enjoy your 200x chain kills for now. But when champions are implemented, say hello to your chain killers.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Anuran Assassin

So are champions just going to be random ambushes, or are they going to something we can search out to kill? I want more info about these champ's. Also did you ever say if your going to add Bags to the game with towns or some how so we can loot more gear? Because My bank is capped, and my necro, cleric, wizard's inventories are getting full of yellows and unique items.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:47 pm
Site Admin

Cords wrote:
So are champions just going to be random ambushes, or are they going to something we can search out to kill? I want more info about these champ's. Also did you ever say if your going to add Bags to the game with towns or some how so we can loot more gear? Because My bank is capped, and my necro, cleric, wizard's inventories are getting full of yellows and unique items.

No bags, but I am planning to add way more slots for your gear. Much bigger bank! I think the champions will remain a secret until they appear :)

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Anuran Assassin

Lol :D Can't wait.... Soon I hope, but not too soon, Want to get my cleric 50 with full raid gear (joke) :D

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:57 pm
Cephalid Subverter

I think Mark of Judgement could have either its duration increased slightly or made insta-cast (like Guardian Angel), as of now I could probably dish out that extra damage in the time it takes to cast.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:41 pm
Site Admin

Drete wrote:
I think Mark of Judgement could have either its duration increased slightly or made insta-cast (like Guardian Angel), as of now I could probably dish out that extra damage in the time it takes to cast.

Really? It seems like an already powerful skill to me. It adds free damage to non-combat skills and makes other skills hit much harder. It even makes your heal do damage :lol:

Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
Anuran Assassin

I think what your forgetting is that you can use 3 spells to make for an amazing combo dmg using MoJ. Lol I had to remake my cleric because the old one was lost due to a cache issue. Though I do wish the Mana ability worked like it did when it was bugged :D stayed active till the mob died,

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]