View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
8/20 Weekly Development Updates 
Site Admin

8/20
- Fixed Wizard's Magic Missile and Ice Block casting bar.
- When magic missiles deliver a killing blow they now absorb health and mana.
- Buffed the damage of magic missiles slightly.
- Buffed the amount of health and mana recovered by ice block.
- Revisited Wizard skills. Made several buffs to their skills. Too numerous to count.
- Druid and ranger spells now do 20% more damage outdoors.
- You can now attempt to run while feared. In fact it is the only thing you can try to do. This makes it distinct from bash which locks you completely.
- Buffed unique drop chance for champion mobs.
- Buffed + physical/elemental damage on all 2h uniques and rares.
- Added a battle report system. Your previous battle's statistics are reported at the end of each battle.
- The number of champions killed is now tracked on the character stats screen.
- It is no longer required to target a mob in order to get the snare bonus for Ranger's Counter Shot.
- Counter Shot's base chance to activate when hit is now 15% up from 7%, but Snare and SoW's bonus to it dropped from 7% to 5%. Overall the chance went from 21% to 25% fully buffed.
- The amount of mana Counter Shot absorbs went down slightly to accommodate for its increased effectiveness.
- Castle Mistmoore is now the only dungeon where Ranger and Druid spells receive their outdoors damage bonus.

8/21
- Dragged interface buttons now save and load their positions properly for each character.

8/22
- Buffed Paladin's Rebuke bonus on stunned mobs.
- Buffed Paladin's Purge bonus on undead mobs.
- Altered how Paladin's Vengeance bonus works. All of these Paladin bonuses should feel more powerful now.
- Fixed how many skills across multiple classes work if they check max health values at all. Most were not taking your equipped HP into consideration.
- Made a dramatic technical improvement to the inventory/equipment/bank item swapping code. Reduced the file size by 54k which will help website download speeds. This shouldn't affect or break anything when I upload it. But, yeah, famous last words.
- Added an option that lets you control if entering battle or using melee skills automatically turns your auto attack on.
- Battle report will now stay on screen forever. You can get rid of it by clicking Search Battle or by hitting space bar (hey, this seems to clear everything).
- Fixed a bug that caused damage shield damage to be added to the combat report's total damage twice.
- Buffed the minimum values on rares across the board. This basically increases the chance that rares will be good across the board.
- There are now 15 character slots and a new character select screen.

8/23
- Extended the duration that Warrior's Subjugate is activated to 8 seconds.
- Changed how warrior's activated skills appear on the button panel. They will no longer always appear dimmed unless they are actually active. Now they will simply appear black and white if they are not active during a cooldown. This should make it easier to recognize when they are active.
- Added hotkey controls to the options menu. Just shows what the hotkeys are.
- Fixed light radius. Ya. It was not working right. And you were probably getting ambushed too often.
- Added four new item attributes: cold duration reduction, silence duration reduction, life leech, and mana leech.
- Cold, stun, silence, and fear duration reduction items now cumulatively cap at 75% reduction.
- Life leech and mana leech will proc on 1/10 physical attacks, absorbing health or mana for the leech percentage of the damage inflicted. So if you do 100 damage and you have 5% health leech, you will gain 5 health.

8/25
- Adding level requirements to all items as applicable. Boooo!
- Adding additional traits to several unique items, making them more powerful Yay!!
- Some weapons now have procs and flavor text.
- Agility now helps dodge, parry, and riposte work more often.
- Battle report now properly calculates physical damage from spells, such as Druid's Earthquake and Tornado.
- Battle report now reports how much health and mana you recovered during combat.
- Wizard's glacial spike now casts faster.
- Wizard's ice comet now casts faster.
- Wizard's meteor now casts faster.
- SK's lifetap has a shorter cooldown now.
- SK's fear is now much more effective.
- SK's death strike now absorbs more health.
- Newly added mobs are now positioned toward the center of the screen in a predictable manner. This should help AE classes out.

8/26
- Added a death splash screen.
- Fixed some mob casting particle locations.
- Off-hand weapons will now level up their weapon skill.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Anuran Sentinel

I want to try out a paladin, but i don't have an open spot for it. Any more thoughts on making more character tabs on main screen?

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:53 pm
Site Admin

How about 6 more?

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Anuran Sentinel

That's be great, will let me get one of each class. Thanks!

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 pm
Site Admin

It'll also make it much easier for me to test all 14 classes 8)

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Skeleton

14 slots is a great idea... I'm pretty much unable to play a game w/o playing every class... at one point i ran 3 accounts on EQ... spent about $100 every time an expansion came out... God i miss that point in the game's history. before MMOs were a dime a dozen and all of my friends were on one game.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:17 am
Site Admin

Yah. The game has 15 slots on test at the moment. Just working out some final kinks.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Goblin Warrior

jurrk wrote:
14 slots is a great idea... I'm pretty much unable to play a game w/o playing every class... at one point i ran 3 accounts on EQ... spent about $100 every time an expansion came out... God i miss that point in the game's history. before MMOs were a dime a dozen and all of my friends were on one game.

I hear that

Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:01 pm
Anuran Sentinel

When you modify items does it change the ones we already have, or do we have to find new ones?

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:32 pm
Site Admin

Badplayer01 wrote:
When you modify items does it change the ones we already have, or do we have to find new ones?

Your existing items are not going to change. Requirements will appear on new items only.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]