View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
9/3 Weekly Development Updates 
Site Admin

9/3
- You should see far fewer "unable to find any monsters worth fighting messages" when attempting to chain a new mob in combat.
- Armor vs target will now update properly after using Warrior's Bulwark.
- Add Monster's cooldown was reduced to 1 second. It will stay disabled until mobs finish summoning their pets.
- Mobs' cast duration to summon pets was slightly increased.
- Several unique items were adjusted due to being virtually identical. Someone got a little crazy with the copy/paste button.
- Fixed a problem with spell shield health (guardian angel and others) not being subtracted properly.
- You can no longer cast Divine Sanctuary to buff all of your resistances to infinity and beyond.
- 2H weapons can no longer have + dual wield.
- Added a few more warrior skill animations.

9/4
- Finished warrior skill animations. Check 'er out.

9/5
- Warrior's Furious Scorn was totally broken lol. It was debuffing strength way more than intended. It now debuffs all mob strength by 15% at level 50. Still very good.
- Fixed several debuff abilities like Rogue's Lacerate and others. Some were not working perfectly in all circumstances.
- Tomorrow I have to fix how mob values are buffed and debuffed. Right now it is possible to bug out their defense and strength values due to abilities like enrage, barrier, and debuffs interacting badly. I'll fix it this weekend and continue with skill animations.

9/7
- Currently curing some AIDS I found in my code. Feels good to get rid of garbage code. Basically the way mob values are calculated is just plain bad and opens potential for some weird, but rare, bugs. Makes the code less manageable too. Once I cure this, I'll resume animations.
- Bard songs are no longer affected by Iron Maiden. Because that's no fair.
- Warrior's Furious Scorn and Absorb Spell had their fury cost increased a bit.
- Monk's Cobra Strike was ridiculously OP. Spammable 20% life absorb? Really? I don't know what I was thinking. Reduced it to 4%.
- Reduced Mend's CD to 60 and removed its global.
- Reduced Intimidate's CD to 60 and adjusted its duration to 6-20 seconds.
- Finished a bunch of Rogue skill animations.

9/8
- Increased Monk's Dragon Strike invincibility duration to 1 full second.
- Finished Rogue skill animations.

9/9
- Started monk skill animations.
- Fixed how feigning death out of combat works. It will not trigger a cooldown out of combat.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:08 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]