View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
My ranger. (19) 
Gnoll

Most of these items are gold font... I have a level 6 Mage that it took me an hour and a half to get level 6... Not sure why... My Ranger, took me 3 hours. And I'm level 19...

Also, I got two magic items, and one unique on the mage, and I've gotten a TON on the Ranger, the bank is full of unique or rare... I'm unsure.

Rangers are also by far, OP as shit. Chain of 58 in Crushbone, level 10 - 12... (Maybe it was 10- most of 11...).

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 am
Gnoll

Love the shit out of the game though, good stuff man. Keep it up, I quit DEV for EQEMU to play this, haven't looked back since, =P

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:34 am
Gnoll

Image -- 62 chain combo, leveled at the last little bit, 10 rares, rest not....... soooo.... It was fun, but I have to go to Seattle now. :P

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 am
Anuran Assassin

hmm I don't know why it took so long for your mage to level, I can get a mage with no gear to level 10 fairly quick. I mean within 30 min. Now that the pet can attack one target while you attack another you should at least be able to take 2 mobs at once, and once you get your aoe you should be able to take 3 at a time. Ranger, Warrior, SK, Wizard, Enchanter, cleric, shaman druid necro and mage are the most powerful classes in the game that I've played. I still haven't played a monk past 20 though.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 am
Gnoll

I'm not 100% sure either. I tried again with Mage, and I just couldn't do it. It was painfully slow. Ranger however just roflstomped everything...

I'll have to try a Wizard, I personally love Wizzies nuke ability. :P

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 pm
Site Admin

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you are enjoying the game. The good news is what you have played so far is the least developed that you will ever see NeverGrind. New features get added all the time and I endure hellacious sleep deprivation to implement new features daily. ;) This is almost entirely a labor of love, so I hope to make it as good as I possibly can (plus it's a good learning experience).

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Gnoll

I've been playing since you started bud, =P. First time posting on the forums though, xD

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:04 am
Site Admin

Excellent. I only recently started keeping logs on the characters that actually play, so I have no idea :)

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Anuran Assassin

I started a Mage tonight, and got him to 15 in an hour, and am doing 10 to 30 combo's. Though stat info isn't coming up after each fight for me on chrome. Don't know if its some changes he made today or not. When It starts to work again Ill post a pic

Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]