View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
A couple of Wizard bugs 
Orc Pawn

Would be good to have a separate bug reporting section but since there isn't one I'll post here:

1) Can't figure out why but sometimes meditation doesn't work. Button is clicked but HP don't regen.
2) There is a huge bug with Magic Missiles . If triggered while or right as mob dies and projectiles hits nothing it gets bugged as infinite shooting cannon. After that all I had to do is sit back and spam "Spawn another mob" and watch them die. ( see attached screenshot )
3) Character details button in the top right corner is labeled as "Camp"

Attachment:
NevergrindBug.jpg
NevergrindBug.jpg [ 220.73 KiB | Viewed 4060 times ]

I saw more.. will report later.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:46 am
Orc Pawn

By the way, just overall I found WIZ class is underpowered and WAR to be very well balanced though after finding a good weapon a simple Autohotkey script can be written to afk level.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:50 am
Anuran Assassin

I think the there is an unbalancing of all spell casters but enchanter. Unlike warrior who runs off health, and has the ability to fight 4 mobs at the same time, to keep their rage up and their avenging strike going, Wizards, and other casters cannot regain mana fast enough to keep up with their output. My Cleric has an ability that lets him regain mana for a few seconds, and even that can't keep me going in a chain like the warrior, SK, Pally, Enchanter. The leach, mana Per tick, and mana per kill has to be so high to keep up with the 50 to 100 mana you use per cast cycle. I don't know if you have checked out the pally, but with the gloves I have on mine I can sustain full mana endlessly, and chains into the 200's until either my bank inventory is full, or I get thirsty and get a drink, but that's because he isn't all spells like say the cleric or wizard is.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:15 am
Site Admin

Lol, nice finds. I'll get these fixed up today. Honestly, I've never seen meditation not work, but I'll see what I can do. Maybe it's related to the weird magic missile bug.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Magic missiles confirmed to be bugged lol

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

And don't worry about where you post bugs. This forum isn't too busy at this point. If I made a bug reporting forum half of the people would just post bugs in general anyhow.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Alright. I believe these problems are fixed. I think the meditate problem was related to the magic missile bugginess, so let me know if you see it again. In fact, I did redesign MM a bit. The spell is now instantly disabled upon use, but the "kill" effect has been enhanced to make its absorb properties a bit better. On the downside, it will no longer instantly refresh its cooldown. I also noticed the heal/absorb text pop-ups weren't working at all, so I fixed those too.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]