View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Suggestions 
Orc Centurion

There was another suggestion post but i lost track of it. Anyways some things to consider adding after you get done with all the talent tree's.

1. Have some way to compare weapons vs hands other than in combat. Or some way to see what monk hand damage currently is outside of combat. Pretty much any other class can see the stats they're working with on the item. Monk i have a heck of a time deciding whether to use a weapon or hands except while i'm in the middle of a fight swapping weapons in and out while getting pounded on. This could be expanded beyond just monk to an item comparison system. Like an inventory slot where you can drag and drop 2 items and see the tooltip pop up for both items (or if left empty shows whatever is currently equiped/empty/h2h)

2. When upgrading items, highlight the item being upgraded. Not a major thing but when doing upgrades (i use the multiple of the same item upgrade method) and it can be easy to lose track where you are when you're trying to do it quickly. Or indicate in the window along with the price, what upgrade number you are about to attempt. I've accidentally blown up a couple items by not paying attention and trying to upgrade the 6/10 before the brand new item i just got.

3. For pet/charm classes- I dont know how many of them have a skill like magicians/rangers have but would be nice if a pet would automatically switch to the next target when a spell like rift is cast on a target (making them hard to hit/immune) Again not a huge deal but would save a few clicks. I've run into a similar thing with bard when charming and plowing through mobs, you keep ending up on your charmed mob. Perhaps there is a reason you would want to target your charmed monster but i never really ran into a reason in my play through on it. Could do the same thing for a player.

4. Have a link back on the forum to the game, or make the links on the main game page open in a new tab instead of the current window. Not a big deal to me to right click and open in a new tab, but usually a good idea to not take people off your game with no way back. Not everyone is adept at web browser navigation.

5. Perhaps give pets buff/debuff/dot icons like the player?

6. This one i'm not sure if it would work or be a good idea but in hardcore, my character is just accruing gold with not much use. Perhaps have a way to use it- Allow item transfers out of hardcore to normal bank for gold. I don't think allowing it the other way would be good, in order to keep it hardcore. Not sure of a rate, maybe a set 10 or 20k gold to transfer an item. Or base it on the level/value of the item. Just trying to think of a use for the gold i've been piling up. Upgrading is relatively cheap and uncommon.

I have no skills left to train, nothing in the shop to buy. Gold just piles up. So i was trying to think of ways it could be used. There are other things i considered- Buying character upgrades (resists,stats,skills) beyond max for gold, but that would get ridiculous eventually. Buying more inventory/bank space but again there is only so much stuff people should be allowed/can hold

Thats it for now, i probably have more but i can't think of them right now.

Thu May 08, 2014 1:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]