View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Suggestions: Cancel spell and beastlords 
Cephalid Subverter

As the topic says - I can't imagine being the only one finding the time to play Nevergrind while drunk at times, and with EQ having the function to duck and cancel a spell I think NG should have it too, because I do click the wrong buttons a bit too much right now!

Also, the beastlord class and iksar race would be cool additions!

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:31 pm
Site Admin

Iksar and beastlord? Maybe later. However, you can cancel spells by pressing space bar or by clicking the spell bar.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Anuran Assassin

Lol I agree with the Cancel spell. The problem with adding Iksar and bst lords, is that is 3 expansions and 3 maps he would have to add. Kunark, Velious, and Luclin. 2 races, and 1 class. I would rather him put in the towns and bag system(If he has that planned: I hope) then add the expansions if he wants. I would like epics in the game Like epic quests for your class and allot more before he did what requires acurate expansions.

That said Kunark adds some great zones also increases the level to 60, extra spells, and more. Velious added class gear, and primal weapons. Luclin adds more great zones, and even more epic gear plus level 65 if I remember. POP adds Plane of time, epic loots, and range slot quest item for completing quests for completing certain things in each new plane in plane of power.

These are the only expansions I would like added at some time. If he allows for multiplayer which is way off. That means we can sell and trade gear with each other to build our perfect character. Also lets a raid champion mobs.

I think I went off tangent but hey I love these games.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:43 pm
Anuran Sentinel

Need to get Hate, Fear, and Air in before he releases kunark, too.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Anuran Assassin

Nice point, and I have to correct myself about class specific epic quests, they didn't get in the game till Kunark.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:47 pm
Gnoll Commander

I support Iksar and Beastlords ;)

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]