View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Curious where my SK went 
Gnoll Commander

Haven't played in a good while, and I'm not even on the same computer anymore so I can't access any of my old characters anyways. But I was looking at the leaderboards and while my old ranger is still there(Grimmette E'ci) my SK(Grimmlokk E'ci) is nowhere to be seen. Was the highest SK for a very long time because no one played them. Just kind of curious why he'd have disappeared and none of the others have. My Hardcore warrior is still there as well.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:56 am
Site Admin

I can't find it either. The only possibility I can think of is someone was hacking around with their character data and possibly overwrote your character data on the leaderboard. The truth is that the way this current leaderboard is designed is completely insecure due to its design. It will be much more secure when 1.0 comes out, though still not perfect (when it comes to security there's really almost no such thing).

The current leaderboard is mostly a test run to help me work out the kinks so the real leaderboard won't have these kinds of problems. Another problem I noticed is that it doesn't know who hit level 99 first, so that's another consideration I have added to the new design.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]