View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Couple small things. 
Gnoll Commander

1. When a Paladin casts Divine Providence, it says in the combat log "You feel protected against poison and lightning" but it actually boosts Poison and Magic.

2. I can't figure out what's triggering it, but sometimes Ashenflow Peak 4's progress resets, so I lose the talent point and access to Dire Sanctum, but I can still go to Nimgaul. Completing the zone again restores everything back to the way it should be. I think it might be tied to completing Ashenflow Peak 3.

3. When a Cleric has 20 Points in Armor of Faith, it doesn't show the proc chance/damage information when you hover over auto attack, but it does for the other two, Sound of Force/Guardian Angel.

4. I think I remember asking this a long time ago, but Martyr's Blessing boosts all damage, correct? It still shows only being magic damage. And in general, this skill 'feels' weird. Such as when you cast it, it looks like you're casting it on the enemy and actually requires an enemy to cast, but you actually get the buff. So I don't think it matters who you cast it on?

5. When you complete the first zone, the game tells you that new zones unlock based on character level. Which I know isn't the case anymore. ;)

6. I haven't confirmed it, but I think benediction is stunning slots instead of monsters, but requires the monster to be there. For instance, if I stun something with Benediction, quickly kill it, the next enemy that comes out in the same spot will not be moving until the benediction stun would have normally ended. I've seen this behavior happening on my cleric and I -think- this is what is causing it but I'm not 100% sure. I could be completely wrong.

That's all I've got for the moment.

EDIT:
7. Benediction's tooltip states it has a 120 second CD, but it's only 60.

Mon May 11, 2015 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]