View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
iPad suggestions 
Gnoll

Hi there, just started Nevergrind Thursday-ish based on a post I read on Reddit. Fun game, especially since I can play it on my iPad. Unfortunately it's the only way I can play since I have no access to a computer for the next nine months. I do have a few suggestions though.

Settings don't seem to save. When using a skill with the description enabled, I'll have to tap it twice to actually use it. Every time I log onto a character I'll have to disable descriptions for ease of use. I also disable fast destroy just cause I'm paranoid.

I'm sure using a PC you can organize your action bar at will. I cannot do this on the iPad. It's especially annoying after learning a new skill, logging out and coming back to the action bar being reorganized automatically.

I appreciate all the work that's been put into a free browser based game and plan on playing for quite awhile. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Sun May 17, 2015 4:34 pm
Site Admin

Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely needs quite a lot of work before it plays great on a tablet. It is much better than it was one year ago though! It used to be unplayable.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Sun May 17, 2015 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
The Epicurean

If you need help testing on an iPad, let me know and I can bang on it, too.

Tue May 19, 2015 12:34 am
Gnoll

It would be cool to see some more input, I haven't tried the game on a desktop at all so I can't compare.

Tue May 19, 2015 12:42 am
Gnoll

Ok so the last two days Safari's been crashing pretty frequently (2-3 times in 5 minutes). I unfortunately am usually in the bank transferring things and more than once I've lost items. Just a heads up.

Wed May 20, 2015 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]