View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Accelerando 
Skeleton

Was in the bard forum trying to help someone out when I noticed Accerando was giving 3 verses instead of the stated 6 changes depending on the song.

Wasn't sure which section to put it under since not exactly sure how it's supposed to work.

Is it only adding 3 verses because the song is already going to tick for 18 seconds?

noticed boastful and elemental will go up by 1 verse, but all the other's will go up by 3 versus but elemental is the only one that starts at 4 versus for me.

any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments:
Accelerando.jpg
Accelerando.jpg [ 17.55 KiB | Viewed 2774 times ]
dirge 1.jpg
dirge 1.jpg [ 20.84 KiB | Viewed 2774 times ]
dirge2.jpg
dirge2.jpg [ 20.13 KiB | Viewed 2774 times ]
Fri May 22, 2015 5:04 am
Gnoll

I checked it out after you mentioned it in the other thread. (I'm the one that got helped).
I find that all the spells I currently possess at level 10, except for boastful, only get three extra verses. So either the skill should maybe get reworded, or it's not extending them by the proper duration.

Fri May 22, 2015 5:12 am
Site Admin

So I think the tooltip is trying to say that the accelerando effect extends all song durations while it's active. It's not saying it extends all songs by 6 verses. At least that's what my crappy English skills are trying to convey.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Fri May 22, 2015 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Skeleton

aaah thanks lol, just thought it was kinda weird because it extended some songs with the same verses for different durations.

Fri May 22, 2015 12:53 pm
Gnoll

Oh, that's how it works! As a pretty new player, it wasn't all clear. Just a suggestion, but how about wording it like "For X verses over 36 seconds, Accelerando extends the number of verses in your songs." Or since Accelerando doesn't seem to tick, could you even leave out the verses rate? Or does it have some sort of scaling tied to it?

Sat May 23, 2015 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]