View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Erratic behaviour on Firefox browser (win 8) 
Orc Centurion

I´ve been having some erratic behavior on Firefox in Windows 8; approximately 2 out of 3 (random) times when I log in all talent points are reset and it looks like I haven’t made any progress.
Then I kill a mob and get back all levels instantly. Like I´m level 30 – kill one mob DING level 31, DING level 32, DING level 33 etc til latest progress.
Also the “/who” command rarely works (those two might be related) & I seldom can log out. (All drivers up to date and all other programs work)

Also, don´t ask me how, my Shadow Knights summon pet short command has vanished the other night. Since I´m playing on a browser there´s nothing I can click-drag. I´ve tried all I can think of (clicking all skills, respeccing, tried dragging, asking in chat for a key command etc.) but the Pet-summon-short command is nowhere to be seen (been playing without a pet for some 20+ levels). :shock:

Since my action bar was moved lately to the middle it blocks out casting timers when I´m hoovering my mouse over a skill. In the picture below mouse-hoovering a skill blocks out the “singing” line (below the Gnoll pup). It makes it kinda tricky to play some classes especially Bards since I use a combination of both keyboard+mouse click.
All problems described above, except for the vanishing Pet, all started when the action bar was moved a couple weeks ago due to map progress resets.

Could the action bar be moved back and the chat windows merged again?
I´m hoping addressing the latter would fix the former.

Peace!

Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:25 pm
Site Admin

I'll try to check this out tonight.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:59 pm
Profile WWW
Skeleton

Yes, this all started with the update that split the battle log and chat tab to opposite sides of the screen.

Regarding the /who command, this has nothing to do with Firefox nor Windows 8 specifically. I've used Windows XP, 7, and 10 as well as IE 11, Firefox 40, and Windows Edge. /who just simply does not work. /who character or /who class both work fine though.

**Hall of the Dead**
Generic Savior - 96 - Druid Halfling
Kal Torak - 96 - Wizard Erudite
Apeiron - 96 - Druid Halfling
Snatch Bandit - 92 - Ranger Half Elf

Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:23 pm
Orc Centurion

Also noticed it´s very hard to see the red ring beneath an opponents feet that indicates who is on auto attack when the whole lower side of the screen is littered with chat windows and action bars. :cry:

Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 pm
Site Admin

Tools > Options > Make Default

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]