View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Sweet browser RPG much better than Nevergrind 
Site Admin

Check it out. It's right next to nevergrind in pagerank for browser RPG:

http://rpg.mo.ee/

:shock:

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I take it back. The style sheets are blocked at work, so I have no idea what this looks like. I was going to check it out for real just to see what's going on in the browser web world. Let me know if it's actually better than NG. :lol:

Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Orc Warlord

I played this very hardcore for a month or so. Its a good game. Economy is well done... It got steam greenlit so it will be on steam eventually.

I might play it again when it goes to steam but I am ultra burnt out from it.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:59 pm
Site Admin

Cool. I'm always right next to this dude in browser rpg search results. Care to infodump on it? How's it work? I always wanted to network a bit with some of these guys. Sometimes you can create a synergy.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Orc Warlord

Well, its a sandbox MMO. If I were to compare it in gameplay/goals to another game, it would be runescape. You literally level up as many skills as you want which includes combat related stats, crafting, pet breeding, farming, housing... Literally everything.

The game has a built in WIKI which makes everything very simple. Don't know where an item drops or the drop rate? Right click the item or a monster and it will have the wiki right on it. (You need to enable all mods as soon as you open the game, it makes the game a lot better)

The economy is one of the main reasons I kept playing. Every item as a "Wiki price"... The auction house, the playerbase, and this whole wiki system made a very awesome economy. Some items go for wiki, others go for 10x wiki.... Depends on the current market, its always changing. More players? Well, your low level crafting stuff will sell faster. but at a lower price... Not many players? Your stuff will sell for a lot more but slightly slower.

You can literally harvest minerals at the start of the game that higher levels need so if you learn the games economy/crafting and know how to work an auction house, you can be rich right at the start.

As for PvM and PvP... There are world bosses, randomized multiplayer dungeons, and a PvP zone that has increased drop rates but if you die in the game, you lose all your items.

There is an ULTRA anti-bot system. While you are "doing an action", you will get a random captcha. If you fail, you get -1 points. If you get it right, you get +1 and you can put experience points into anything. If you reach -5, you go to jail forever and the server will be broadcasted that you went to jail.

The game is fun but after you mine over 1,000,000 sand just to sell to other high level players, when you only mine about 50 per inventory, your brain can only take so much. If I do go back to the game, I'm gonna focus more on actual crafting rather than making a ton of gold to buy high level gear.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:30 pm
Site Admin

You just attacked Chief Grimden! *game pauses* What is 20/5?

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]