View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Maelfyn, the maker of this game is a bigot, and you are supporting him 
Orc Pawn

Hi all, just want to let you know what a shitty bigot douchebag the maker of this game is, Maelfyn aka Joseph Leonard of Silver Spring MD (find him on LinkedIn), in case you didn't know:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Maelfyn

"I'd say the exact same forced are behind women in the workforce, another place they don't belong."

"No, I don't celebrate people that have a mental disorder [gay people]. So are you going to support polygamy, too? You don't want to abridge anyone's liberties, right? "

"We wanted to be separate, but you wouldn't allow it. You have been forcing us to integrate since the 1950s. Forced immigration and forced integration in every town and company in this country from coast to coast. We're not even allowed to have freedom of association in business. Communists have forced us to integrate in every aspect of our lives."

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:31 pm
The Artificer

what you don't know is that Joe is actually a post-op transsexual. you're actually the one being a bigot here.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:31 am
The Veteran

All I want to say is that I supported the game 'cause I really like and enjoy playing it and Joe's effort in making, mantaining and improving Nevergrind deserves to be recognized and rewarded.

...plus I've also chatted with him ingame and he seems a nice guy...

Hall of the dead:
DRIZZT - lvl 79 Dark Elf Wizard
Simona - lvl 74 Dark Elf Wizard

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

By the very definition of bigot, you are also being a bigot by refusing to accept my opinions. So I guess we're even. If you could more specifically articulate what you have a problem with then I'd be happy to respond. If you think my opinions are controversial then you live in a very small bubble. If anything my opinions are fairly moderate in the grand scheme of things.

Btw, this belongs in politics.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
The Artificer

p.s. maelfyn i know you were just fanning the flames with those posts, but i've looked through your reddit posting history and i think reddit is rotting your brain =p

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:02 pm
Site Admin

It has nothing to do with reddit. My "brain rot" is not a result of reddit. I am not ideologically shaped by reddit. If brain rot results in a normal married life with three kids and a healthy family then I can live with that. I'm not interested in what constitutes "normal" these days.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Orc Warlord

acdcx4 wrote:
Hi all, just want to let you know what a shitty bigot douchebag the maker of this game is, Maelfyn aka Joseph Leonard of Silver Spring MD (find him on LinkedIn), in case you didn't know:

https://www.reddit.com/user/Maelfyn

"I'd say the exact same forced are behind women in the workforce, another place they don't belong."

"No, I don't celebrate people that have a mental disorder [gay people]. So are you going to support polygamy, too? You don't want to abridge anyone's liberties, right? "

"We wanted to be separate, but you wouldn't allow it. You have been forcing us to integrate since the 1950s. Forced immigration and forced integration in every town and company in this country from coast to coast. We're not even allowed to have freedom of association in business. Communists have forced us to integrate in every aspect of our lives."

Are you serious!!! Wahhhhhh pass me the tissue box!!! I can't believe I've supported a bigot!! I'm literally breaking down in tears right now. Yeah. No.

But anyways, who gives a shit? Is it illegal for someone to have an opinion about something? You should put this into perspective that he allowed you to show up on HIS forums and post this without censorship, while in the mean time you're on a witch hunt to destroy his character. This reflects poorly on you, not him. You're acting like a butthurt queen, and a stalker.

Roarak - Warrior level 99
Megidos - Necromancer level 99
Rykros - Magician level 98
Kuldera - Druid level 98
ProphetMuhammad - Cleric level 98

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]