View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Tonight I took a trip back in time to when ... 
Orc Centurion

Guns N Roses ruled the world in the music industry. They were the greatest band of that time, and still the greatest metal band in history. Their music was raw, honest, and unforgiving. If you ever seen
them live then you know what im talking about, if not, you seriously missed out. I was privleged to see them in concert back in 1995 at the LA Coliseum with metallica ... i was in awe! I had been to many metal concerts before them, and they were the freakin best concert i had been to! And to say the least, they are, and always will be, my favorite band of all time. In fact, when me and a friend of mine went to a black angus back in california, the door man asked me for an autograph ... i was puzzled and asked what do you mean, he replied, dude! arent you Axl Rose? ... so yeah, GnR is my band! =))
But unfortunately, they will never be GnR unless they are Slash, Izzy, Duff, Adler, and Axl. God please bring them back together! ... youtube GUNS N' ROSES LIVE @ THE RITZ 88'/ UNCENSORED/ UNCUT/ HD , awesome concert! =))) then watch the official videos for Sweet Child of Mine, Paradise City, and Welcome to the Jungle. Then you'll understand why they made history. =))

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:06 am
Site Admin

Funny you mention this band specifically. I heard them on the radio and I commented to my wife that this band couldn't even possibly exist in today's music industry. Sad times, indeed.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:00 am
Profile WWW
Goblin Warrior

Lol the music industry.... Man after watching some youtube videos and actualy dwelling into the music industry today, shit is corrupted and satanic as hell.

+1 for old music, out with this new crap.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:22 pm
Site Admin

Ya brah. It's bad. Feels bad.

YouTube | Facebook | Discord

Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]