- Twin Boys and Their Sister Eating Sweet Potatoes For the First Time
- 20 Reasons EverQuest is the Greatest Game of All Time
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam
- Firmament Wars – Official Trailer – Coming to Steam July 6, 2018!
- Firmament Wars Icons
- A Message to the Two-Timing Two-Timer, Dr. Disrespect
Author Archives: Joe Leonard
This was 7 years ago, but people seem to enjoy talking about it, so here it is.
Played it so much that I dropped out of college. Still no regrets.
At last, gamers can play the real-time Risk-like strategy game that the world has been waiting for! Firmament Wars was released via Steam’s Early Access on June 23rd. Throughout Early Access, several new maps and features have appeared. There will … Continue reading
Neverworks Games is a veteran-owned independent game development company founded by Joe Leonard. It was founded in 2015 with the vision of creating exciting gaming experiences with enduring value. Their first game was Nevergrind, a single-player browser RPG which received … Continue reading
I didn’t see a good explanation on the web on the general workflow for deploying an nw.js app to Steam, so I made this video. I also mention how to use Greenworks to make it easy to talk to Steam’s … Continue reading
Firmament Wars is now available for purchase for $4.99 on Steam. The game is available in 13 different languages: Firmament is scheduled for a full release on August 8th, 2018 (8/8/18)! I plan to do bug fixes, optimizations, and add … Continue reading
Valve has approved our build and Firmament Wars is now playable via Steam! If you’re interested in joining the beta, join the Neverworks Games Discord Server and request a key. Go to the Firmament Wars channel and feel free to … Continue reading
If all goes according to plan, Firmament Wars will be on Steam July 6th, 2018. Check out the trailer below!
As a small indie development company, Neverworks Games is always looking for ways to keep development costs low. There is a constant need to come up with icons, but I don’t want to use common libraries like Font Awesome too … Continue reading