- Everquest Project 1999 Titanium Download
- Leonard MMORPG Purity Test
- Complete List of Verses in the King James Bible That Support Post-Tribulation, Pre-Wrath Rapture
- Complete List of King James Bible Verses with Differences From The Modern Versions
- Complete List of Flat Earth Verses In the King James Bible
- Twin Boys and Their Sister Eating Sweet Potatoes For the First Time
- 20 Reasons EverQuest is the Greatest Game of All Time
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
Author Archives: Joe Leonard
You’re welcome. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1MZIb3BMDjLDD-IOV-n52Pxa-GL0NwvrZ
Add up the points below to determine how your MMORPG scores on the Leonard MMORPG purity test: General 6 points – No raid instances 8 points – No sharding 2 points – No quest icons over NPCs 2 points – … Continue reading
This article shows a complete list of verses from the King James Bible that support a rapture after the 75-day Great Tribulation period along with a successive period of God’s wrath poured out. The Daniel’s 70th week timeline from Pastor … Continue reading
In this article I will attempt to enumerate the many problematic differences between the King James Bible and the modern versions. Many Christians are unaware, but the King James Bible is translated from the Textus Receptus whereas the modern versions … Continue reading
This article is a complete collection of all verses in the King James Bible that support motionless, geocentric, flat earth cosmology. It will strive to show all verses that describe the earth, the heavens above, the earth beneath, the firmament … Continue reading
This was 7 years ago, but people seem to enjoy talking about it, so here it is.
Played it so much that I dropped out of college. Still no regrets.
At last, gamers can play the real-time Risk-like strategy game that the world has been waiting for! Firmament Wars was released via Steam’s Early Access on June 23rd. Throughout Early Access, several new maps and features have appeared. There will … Continue reading
Neverworks Games is a veteran-owned independent game development company founded by Joe Leonard. It was founded in 2015 with the vision of creating exciting gaming experiences with enduring value. Their first game was Nevergrind, a single-player browser RPG which received … Continue reading
I didn’t see a good explanation on the web on the general workflow for deploying an nw.js app to Steam, so I made this video. I also mention how to use Greenworks to make it easy to talk to Steam’s … Continue reading