- Indie Patron Previews Nevergrind Online
- Follow Nevergrind Online On Kickstarter
- Fastest Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica GT of All Time With Time Slip
- Nevergrind Online Development Continues!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam
Category Archives: Web Game Development
At last, gamers can play the real-time Risk-like strategy game that the world has been waiting for! Firmament Wars was released via Steam’s Early Access on June 23rd. Throughout Early Access, several new maps and features have appeared. There will … Continue reading
I didn’t see a good explanation on the web on the general workflow for deploying an nw.js app to Steam, so I made this video. I also mention how to use Greenworks to make it easy to talk to Steam’s … Continue reading
As a small indie development company, Neverworks Games is always looking for ways to keep development costs low. There is a constant need to come up with icons, but I don’t want to use common libraries like Font Awesome too … Continue reading
The development of Nevergrind Online, the co-operative multiplayer sequel to Nevergrind, is still in its infancy, but I thought I’d share this list of class skills that I drew up. The list of spells and skills is much simpler compared … Continue reading
Have to restore WordPress’s default .htaccess file? Installed WordPress in a subdirectory such as /blog? If so here’s a solution for you! Here’s what my .htaccess looks like as of version 4.2.2: # BEGIN WordPress <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase /blog/ RewriteRule … Continue reading