- Nevergrind 2 Still In Development!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- Everquest Project 1999 Titanium Download
- Leonard MMORPG Purity Test
- Complete List of Verses in the King James Bible That Support Post-Tribulation, Pre-Wrath Rapture
- Complete List of King James Bible Verses with Differences From The Modern Versions
- Complete List of Flat Earth Verses In the King James Bible
- Twin Boys and Their Sister Eating Sweet Potatoes For the First Time
- 20 Reasons EverQuest is the Greatest Game of All Time
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
Category Archives: Nevergrind
I was balancing time between Nevergrind 2 and other projects, but I would like to announce that I am completely focusing all of my spare time to the completion of Nevergrind 2! As with all game and software development ever, … Continue reading
I acquired a copy of the WarWizard 2 demo developed by Brad McQuaid and his crew at MicroGenesis. In the interest of posterity, and with Brad’s permission, I am distributing a copy of the demo on my blog: Download the … Continue reading
This was 7 years ago, but people seem to enjoy talking about it, so here it is.
Played it so much that I dropped out of college. Still no regrets.
Neverworks Games is a veteran-owned independent game development company founded by Joe Leonard. It was founded in 2015 with the vision of creating exciting gaming experiences with enduring value. Their first game was Nevergrind, a single-player browser RPG which received … Continue reading
The development of Nevergrind Online, the co-operative multiplayer sequel to Nevergrind, is still in its infancy, but I thought I’d share this list of class skills that I drew up. The list of spells and skills is much simpler compared … Continue reading
All five ISOs available for download: Download EverQuest Titanium ISO Files If you want an easier way, check out my 10-minute quick install method to Get Started Playing EverQuest on Project 1999:
No joke. Here it is: https://nevergrind.com/files/eqsounds.zip Credit to PilsnerDk and Shendare from reddit for helping make these available in response to my post.
Here’s a video explaining how to export videos with transparency in Sony Vegas Pro 15. You’ll need to use WinFF to convert them into webm format, which will work great as a stinger transition in OBS. WinFF is a free … Continue reading