I didn’t see a good explanation on the web on the general workflow for deploying an nw.js app to Steam, so I made this video. I also mention how to use Greenworks to make it easy to talk to Steam’s API to do authentication and achievements.
- Twin Boys and Their Sister Eating Sweet Potatoes For the First Time
- 20 Reasons EverQuest is the Greatest Game of All Time
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam
- Firmament Wars – Official Trailer – Coming to Steam July 6, 2018!
- Firmament Wars Icons
- A Message to the Two-Timing Two-Timer, Dr. Disrespect