I didn’t see a good explanation on the web on the general workflow for deploying an nw.js app to Steam, so I made this video. I also mention how to use Greenworks to make it easy to talk to Steam’s API to do authentication and achievements.
- Indie Patron Previews Nevergrind Online
- Follow Nevergrind Online On Kickstarter
- Fastest Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica GT of All Time With Time Slip
- Nevergrind Online Development Continues!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam