I spent a lot of time today improving the UI. Now all hotkeys are accessible instead of accessing child actions via parent tabs. This makes it WAY easier to use any action at any time. We discovered how frustrating it was to constantly hit C to go back to the combat tab every time we wanted to attack or deploy. It led to a lot of unintended cannon firing and other hijinks.
- Indie Patron Previews Nevergrind Online
- Follow Nevergrind Online On Kickstarter
- Fastest Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica GT of All Time With Time Slip
- Nevergrind Online Development Continues!
- Download WarWizard 2 – The Demo That Led to EverQuest
- The Ultimate Risk-Like Multiplayer Strategy Game Hits Steam!
- About Neverworks Games
- NWJS + Greenworks – Distributing a multiplayer HTML5 app to Steam + Web Backend
- Firmament Wars Early Access on Steam Begins!
- Firmament Wars now in Beta on Steam